sábado, janeiro 07, 2006

Carta do amigo Bao Ninh


---------- Mensagem ----------
From: "Phuong Hoang"
To: xancarballo@yahoo.es
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 00:43:10 +0000
Subject: baoninh hanoi

Dear Xan Carvallo

I have arrived in Hanoi and happy. Already I miss you and friends in Xantiago de Compostela. I have been to several places in the world, but your city and your country are definitely my favorite.

It is unfortunate that I can speak neither Spanish or English. There might have been some miscommunication here and there, for that I ask for you sympathy.

Please send my best regards to all the friends at the Associacom de Amizade Galiza-Vietnam anf Casa Asia . Please let me now when you come to Hanoi.

Happy New Year
Bao Ninh


Estimado Xan Carvallo

Cheguei a Hanoi e feliz. Já eu boto em falta aos amigos de Xantiago de Compostela. Fum a diversos lugares no mundo, mas sua cidade e seu país som definitivamente meu favorito.

É ingrato que eu nom poda falar nem espanhol nem inglês. De tê-los falado poderiamo-nos comunicar muito melhor e simpatizar entre nós.

Transmite por favor minha melhor consideraçom a todos os amigos e amigas de Casa Ásia e da Associaçom de Amizade Galiza-Viêt Nam. Por favor agora deixe-me dizer-lhe que tem que vir a Hanoi.

Feliz Ano Novo
Bao Ninh